-->
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket







If you want to check out the list of songs, Jukebox is at the top of this page!! :)


2012/06/18

And here it goes..

......exams. again.

My mind seems to be wandering off to here every time I have problems, and ultimately, every time I have exams. LOL truth to be told, I'm just running away from studying

So I actually wanted to share a little bit of my problems I had a few days before..

BUT!! before I start... Kindly click my nuffnang ads above yo? thanks a bunch! :D

so, back to the story..

few days ago (last friday night) I was going outside and get a copy of my passport, cos I'm coming back to Indo this summer and I need to fill in some form and bla bla bla~

After get a copy, I went to eat dinner with friends, and then we bought flowers for Saturday's event, a graduation ceremony for the seniors (畢業典禮).

and then late that night (almost 12 am I think) I realized...

MY PASSPORT WAS GONE!!

like seriously gone!! not in my bag, not on my desk, and it's just disappear!!

I was like so panic, and rushed outside to that photocopier place earlier.

and to my disappointment.. it's closed already.. (well, obviously duh)

So I asked around, asking my friend who was eating with me earlier, if I in any case take out my passport when we were eating, and she said no.

I also thought that it's impossible for my passport to be gone, 'poof' just like that, or fell down. definitely zero possibility.

and so we thought, it must be on the photocopier place.

So the next
afternoonmorning I came back to the place, asking if by any chance there's a passport left yesterday.

and you know what?

the boss said, "There's no passport left. Why you didn't call here yesterday, asking the person in charge last night to keep it for you? Besides, he (the person in charge) didn't mention anything to me about a passport left."

I was in such a lost that I don't know what to reply. and the boss kept saying that there's no passport.

OMG I was so shocked that I don't know what to do anymore!!

just 11 days left and I can't go back!! What the heck?!

then out of my mind, I said, if my passport is going to be found, I'm going to study. no more playing. really study for the rest of this semester.

that whole day I was
sulking, bad mood,just going blank... and go to sleep from 3pm to 7pm LOL

then at 7pm I went out again, trying my luck at the photocopier place, in case the person in charge last night was there and recognize me.

So.. I step in.. and found another person. (why this place has so much employees???)

but, still, with my crappy Chinese, I'm asking her about my passport.

she seem like she doesn't know anything about my passport, and I was about to be desperate again.

then when I was about to go, she said, "You said you came here last night? Who get the order?"

then before I could say anything, she turn around and get something from the shelf and... "is this it?" and showed my damned passport.

"OH MY GOD!! YES THAT IS MY PASSPORT!! YES IT IS!!! WHY THE HELL YOU DIDN'T SHOW IT TO ME EARLIER AND NOT GIVING ME A SHOCK?!" ....is what I wanted to say LOL

So in the end, I got my passport back (YAY! I'm coming home!!), and now I expected to fulfill my promise right..? HAHA whatever I'm going to do it!!

and I learn one more thing:

"God works in a mysterious way. All you have to do is believe!"

(well see, after I made a promise He helped me find my passport. I could be not going back to that photocopier place that night, you know)

oh yeah, almost forgot! that day, June 16th, was my Mom's bday! so here's a little present from me to her! :D


It's created by a useful app called bodysymbol, and works better with apple I think. this one is on Android, and I think it's not so bad!

So, that's it! will blog soon, after this
damnedexam is done!!

Until then...

CIAOSSU!!
-Jean

No comments: