-->
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket







If you want to check out the list of songs, Jukebox is at the top of this page!! :)


2012/06/26

Memories

So~ before I start saying anything... go click my nuffnang ads above yo!! thanks a lot :D

Well, a lot of things has happened in this one day. One thing (or maybe two?) I regret. And I'm quite sure I'm gonna regret for this stupid mistakes.

First thing of all, I seriously fucked up my own life. 

I haven't done my homework, and tomorrow I have to go back already.

That means, today I HAVE TO DEMO my homework, while I HAVEN'T PACK my things, which is actually almost everything.

So, yeah, I'm gonna let go of my homework. I know I'm going to be like in serious danger of not passing my Program class, but what can I do? T.T

If I have to take it again next year... so be it. At least I'll gain more experience in the mean time, so I won't have much difficulties like I had before.

....okay I lied. If I'm not passing this class, I'm going to curse it first mwahahahahah XD

Let's leave all the sad things behind and look for the good things instead, shall we?! XD

so tonight I went out with CCUISA~ yeah :D

We were going to town to go to the night market actually, but then we realized it's Monday and the night market is...closed.

So we went to eat... and hang out at a particular cafe, Donuts.

We were like, so loud, laughing a lot, and playing games.

I'm not really sure what we were doing there, but one thing for sure: I have a lot of fun.

Fun I've been missing these days, these weeks, these months.

Just being there with them, hearing them laugh together and all... it's good enough :D

I do hope that this kind of time will never end, which is impossible haha.

Hang out at Donuts for the last time :)


Yep, this is the last time I'll be seeing my handsome 大四 seniors~ ><

but it's okay~ We'll all meet again someday, for sure! :D

Love you all guys~ :DD

So, until that day... good luck! do the best in your life, live it to the fullest and leave no regrets! :D

I'm gonna miss you all!! ><

CIAOSSU!!
-Jean

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So happy. I wish I was at ur place. XD-LOL