-->
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket







If you want to check out the list of songs, Jukebox is at the top of this page!! :)


2012/10/05

Buzzing Around

So.... LONG TIME NO SEE!!! XD

it's been a WHOLE 2 months since my last post..

Well with everything that has happened, a little bit something and someone LOL XD nah, just kidding. I'm just lazy to photoshop my pictures, hence, no blog post. LOL

So, I've been a little bit crazy this past two months, going on and off, and totally don't have any spirit to do anything..

but I guess my spirit is back now! One of the proof is that I'm starting to blog again HAHA

I actually wanted to photoshop my Summer holiday's pictures, but I just don't know how and what should I do to make them attractive. LOL

and I don't have time.

.....I'm too busy watching The Vampire Diaries!! lolol XD

So, yeah, and I've been a little bit off (well, too much actually) with my translation project too, but since I'm back to uni-life.. I guess this part will slow down even more.

I'll try to figure out something bout photoshop-ing the pictures, maybe make it a little bit looks like a mini photo book collection? LOL

meanwhile, I'll present you my third drawing this year (I forgot to take picture of my second one lol)

Here it is: Allen Walker! xD


As you might see, or notice, I have a new signature: a letter "J" inside of a Droid robot! ♥ (I'm a big fan of Android, yep)

Well, till later then! 

CIAOSSU!!
-Jean

No comments: